Complimentary SolidWorks Web Demo - Thursday 17 November 11am (GMT)

Mainly press releases from other organisations
AYRS_Office
AYRS Secretary

Complimentary SolidWorks Web Demo - Thursday 17 November 11am (GMT)

Postby AYRS_Office » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:42 pm

Message received by AYRS Office
---------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I am sure you know by now that SOLIDWORKS is on offer. So instead of telling you again, I would like to invite you to a live web demonstration.
The web demo will be 20 minutes and is designed to show you exactly what the SolidWorks Premium package includes. The session will be good for both those unfamiliar with SOLIDWORKS and those who want to know more about the advanced capabilities.

To view the free demo, simply register and tune in live. Here are the details:
Title: What is SOLIDWORKS Premium?
Date: Thursday 17th November
Time: 11am

Register for the web demo - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1702858017084728321

Once registered, you will receive an email with a link to join the session on the day.

I hope you will find the web demo useful but if you have any immediate questions, please contact me via email or on 01926333777. Just to remind you, the promotion is ending on 16th December so get in touch soon if you'd like to take advantage of the discount.
Kind regards
Dominique
P.S. If you are unavailable to watch live, register for the web demo and you will receive a watch again link 24hrs after the broadcast has taken place.

Solid Solutions - Supporting Excellence

Olympus House, Olympus Avenue, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV34 6RJ
Head Office: 01926 333777 | D.D. 01926333777 | http://www.solidsolutions.co.uk | dominique@solidsolutions.co.uk

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Solid Solutions Management. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Registered Office: Olympus House, Olympus Avenue, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV34 6RJ Registered in England No: 3656695 All quotations are NET of VAT and subject to our standard terms and conditions. VAT No: 729 3661 11

This email was sent to office@ayrs.org - Manage your email preferences
Yours sincerely
Sheila Fishwick
Hon Secretary
--
Amateur Yacht Research Society
BCM AYRS, London WC1N 3XX, UK
e: office@ayrs.org

Return to “News”